Monday, January 10, 2011

back to Japan for the last time



So I just came back from the States where I spent the holidays. I felt like if it was possible it had to happen. There was no way that I would stay in Japan even though the friends I've made are great and all. It's just not the same without people you love. After I came back, I felt really jetlagged. I still haven't gotten over it. Yesterday I acted the trooper and went out to a bar in downtown Nagoya to celebrate my room mate's time here in Japan and to give him one last goodbye. He decided to leave a few months ago and I wish I was him in a way. However, I feel I need the sense of accomplishment and want to finish the next couple months strong. After his party, we went to a karaoke place and instantly were swarmed by drunken Japanese guys. Maybe they came from a wedding who knows. One guy displayed his hindquarters to my room mate who swiftly gave him a little thrust which knocked this guy on the ground. It was hilarious. Unfortunately, it happened too quickly to get it on video. Here's one I took right after it happened:

No comments:

Post a Comment